Disabled protesters have shut down a major London bridge in protest at the people they say have been killed by Tory cuts.
Cuts to disability benefits since 2010 have become so severe the UK is now being investigated by the UN for violation the rights of disabled people.
Read more on the demonstration
The UN articles thought to have been breached by the Tories are as follows:
* The right to independent living –
(UNCRPD Article 19)
* The right to work –
(ICESCR Article 6 and UNCRPD Article 27)
* The right to fair and just conditions of employment –
(ICESCR Article 7 and UNCRPD Article 27)
* The right to social security –
(ICESCR Article 9)
* The right to social protection –
(UNCRPD Article 28)
* The right to an adequate standard of living –
(ICESCR Article 11 and UNCRPD Article 28)